Thursday 18 April 2013

Head Chapel Warden - Gus MCulloch

On Wednesday of this week I was delighted to announce to the House that
Gus McCulloch had been appointed Head Chapel Warden for next academic year.

Rev Cousins let me know that -  “I am very pleased that Gus McCulloch from Everett House has accepted my invitation to be the Head Chapel Warden for Shiplake College for the academic year 2013/14.  This is a very important position within the College, not only with the liturgical responsibility but also leading the team of chapel wardens, meeting and introducing visiting speakers at our Chapel Services and assisting with the pastoral care of younger pupils in the College.  Gus is a very thoughtful young man and I am sure he will embrace this role with enthusiasm.  Well done Everett House.”

I would echo that with a very well done Gus, I am sure he will do a great job.